MASTERMIND + LIFE CHANGING + IMPLEMENTATION
MAY 17-18 2021 ROSEBURG, OR
Join us for the ultimate real estate mastermind. May 17-18 2021 in Roseburg, OR.
A 2 day immersive event like none you’ve ever attended
What Is CarrotCamp?
CarrotCamp is a unique mixture of Lifestyle, Masterminding, and Implementation all based here at CarrotHQ and our mountains in the North Umpqua River Valley. Filled with the Carrot Team and successful entrepreneurs sharing their experiences and knowledge.
Does this sound like you?
You’re already successful in what you do for a career… but ready to up-level your game (both in life and business).
You love getting around other high level entrepreneurs to share ideas, things that are working, and your struggles… because every time you do… you always come away with at least one game changing nugget.
You love nature and the energy and clarity it gives you... along with the way nature somehow gets you to connect with yourself and your dreams better.
… and last…
You know you can leverage the internet to grow your business more… but you don’t have the time or knowledge to implement it to get the ball rolling.
Who Is CarrotCamp for?CarrotCamp is structured specifically for the type of real estate entrepreneur we know we can best serve in this particular setting. If you don’t fit these criteria don’t sweat it, but if these bullet points speak to you and where you are in your life and business, CarrotCamp just may be one of the best investments you make this year:
- You are already consistently earning at least 6 figures per year from your own businesses. In this compressed time, we can help amplify what you’re already doing… and that’s what we’re the best at.
- You haven’t fully dialed in your online marketing strategy and can use our expertise and our team to help accelerate your progress (or you want to take it to the next level).
- You are healthy enough to be able to get outdoors and do the things we’ll be doing (and want to challenge yourself to start getting outside even more). For CarrotCamp: Fall Edition we’ll be heading just out of town to the North Umpqua River (near Trevor’s house) for some hiking along the river and dinner. Sunday evening we have a special gathering planned to soak in the views at a local winery.
- You are experienced and have value to bring to the table. This isn’t a coaching program and we don’t want people just coming to “take”. Be ready to share what’s working for you and to be transparent. Also be ready to share your struggles, we’ll help you through them.
- You understand that one idea, connection, or system can add multiples to your income… and you come in looking for that “one thing” or that “one connection” that can change the game for you. With the caliber of people here, you’ll find it.
- You may be curious about the inner workings of Carrot… well, we’re an open book and will share anything you want to see while you’re here. Things we’ve never shown anyone outside of our own team and advisors.
- You’re in it as much for the relationships as you are to get a great ROI. I don’t have fancy cars, planes, or blow money on things like many millionaires do. I value people. I’m looking for people who also look at the relationship as the most valuable part of the “transaction”… vs. the direct money you earn from it.
- You’re not afraid to open up and be vulnerable. A core hallmark of our weekly bike rides or the mastermind I run is the most valuable conversations are usually around happiness, impact, and “life stuff”. Don’t come into CarrotCamp expecting to talk about SEO or PPC for 8 hours a day. Yes, we’re going to dial in your lead gen strategy… but most importantly, help you make breakthroughs in life too.
- You want access to our Carrot team to help you strategize and implement things in your business while you’re here in our office.
What Will I experience at CarrotCamp?
First off, this isn’t a vacation and you won’t be lounging by the pool for hours on end.The days at CarrotCamp are structured purposefully to have you engaged mentally throughout the day. We will have fun but come expecting to put in some work and leave with the following:
- Specific marketing ideas that’ll return your investment 10x over within 12 months
- Some implementation work done on your website, PPC campaigns, FB retargeting and/or strategy done on-site during CarrotCamp from my team. We can’t do it all during those 2 days, but we’re going to implement like mad on our end FOR YOU on those areas above to give you a massive advantage when you get home
- Content you can use for your business (optional). Our studio at theLoft will be open and we’ll have our videographer on-site so you can film video if you want to… and we’ll do the rest (all included)
- New connections and friendships that you can foster and grow for years after CarrotCamp is over
- A clear strategy on how you can grow your business to the next level
- A clearer path to finding your purpose and passion in life and business
- A peak behind the scenes here at Carrot and how we run a multi-million dollar operation (I’m an open book, I’ll show you our systems, processes, the bumps and bruises we’ve gone through, EVERYTHING)
- A greater connection with nature and yourself
- … and the desire to go back and make your business and life more purposeful and profitable
Now… Can We Deliver On All Of That?We’re going to surround you with most of the Carrot team (including Adrian, he’s flying out)… and organize things in a way so we do the highest leverage marketing things for and with you during those 2 days so you get back home with new systems and strategy built into your business. But the biggest thing I want to focus on delivering to that small group, is a shift in perspective on how to run a company. A shift in perspective on your purpose in life and how to infuse that into your business. A shift in perspective on work-life integration. And a shift in perspective on what the next phase in your life and business can look like.
“YES! I want in!”CarrotCamp isn’t cheap and it isn’t for everyone. We only have 15 seats total. Several are already locked down. The tuition is
- All fees related to the activities we’ll be doing ($200 value)
- Dinners and Lunches on Monday and Tuesday (plus a drink at our “Welcome Hour” on Sunday evening) ($250 value)
- All implementation work we’re able to do within the Monday and Tuesday time frame. Any work too large outside of the Monday and Tuesday time blocks our team has may be extra… on a case by case basis. But we’ll make it fair all around. ($2k+ value)
- Use of our studio and video production dude (even basic edits of simple videos included) ($1k value)
- Masterminding with other high-level entrepreneurs and investors (priceless)
- Our strategy minds from Carrot on your business for 2 days to help you scale up ($3k+ value)
- Carrot surprises while you’re here 🙂
- Lot’s o’ fun 🙂
Ready to sign up for CarrotCamp?
Tentative Schedule of Events
Sunday May 16th 2021
- Anytime before 3:00pm Arrive either Sunday or come early and enjoy the area Saturday.
- 3:00pm Sunday afternoon we’ll get together a local favorite hangout for drinks, dinner, and fellowship.
Monday May 17th 2021
- 7:15am We’ll begin early in the morning at CarrotHQ for an optional workout in our in-house gym w/ our personal trainer. Don’t want to work out? No biggie, arrive at 9am sharp to dive in!
- 9:00am We’ll start with a powerful “Life Optimizing” exercise then dive into Mastermind Sessions.
- 4:00pm We’ll wrap the day by doing a group tour of a local brewery and then having dinner.
Tuesday May 18th 2021
- 7:15am Early start to the day… We’ll begin with anther optional workout in the “Orange Jungle” w/ our personal trainer. Don’t want to work out? No problem, arrive at 9am sharp to dive in!
- 9:00am Meet at CarrotHQ and Trevor will lead a session on “Energy Work” and building your dream business
- 11:00am Dive into more mastermind sessions guided by Trevor followed by lunch
- 2:00pm Open sessions for you to leverage our Carrot team to help you “get stuff done”.
- Need PPC help? Our PPC guy will roll up his sleeves on your campaigns
- Need SEO help? We’ll dial in your strategy
- Need to dial in your website? Our Concierge rep will be on-site to do much of the design work for you
- Want to use our studio for video or podcasts? We’ll record it for you on-site (all included)
- 5:30pm Closing Session + Action Plans (plus our team will finish implementation work)
- 6:00pm Dinner at a local hangout with local wine + beer (great networking time!)
Disclaimer: We will be following all local and CDC Covid-19 guidelines during the event.
Ready to sign up for CarrotCamp?
See What Past Campers Have Had To Say
“We do almost 250 deals a year. We had some incredible mastermind sessions with some really sharp people… and I learned some really great new tactics.”
“It’s one of the few masterminds left that are limited in number. So you really have an opportunity to dive deep into problems… it’s not a firehose of ideas. It allows you the ability to say, “This is my issue”