MASTERMIND + LIFE CHANGING + IMPLEMENTATION
Sept 11-12 2023 ROSEBURG, OR
Join us for the ultimate real estate mastermind. Sept 11-12, 2023 in Roseburg, OR.
A 2-day immersive event like none you’ve ever attended
What Is CarrotCamp?
CarrotCamp is a unique mixture of Mastermind, Leadership, and Implementation all taking place in and around Carrot HQ in beautiful Oregon. 15 experienced investors all from different markets + Carrot’s CEO Trevor & key team members make this an intimate experience unlike any other real estate investing mastermind.
Does this sound like you?
You’re already running a successful RE business… but ready to up-level your game (both in life and business).
You love connecting with other high-level entrepreneurs to share ideas: what’s working, as well as your struggles — because every time you do… you always come away with at least one game-changing nugget.
You could use an escape & rechargeby getting out in nature and coming back with clear vision & purpose for your business
… and last…
You know you can leverage the internet for consistent motivated leads… but you don’t have the time or knowledge to get the ball rolling and want others to come along side you.
Who Is CarrotCamp for?CarrotCamp is structured specifically for the type of real estate entrepreneur we know we can best serve in this particular setting. If you don’t fit these criteria don’t sweat it, but if these bullet points speak to you and where you are in your life and business, CarrotCamp just may be one of the best investments you make this year:
- You are already consistently earning at least 6 figures per year from your own businesses. In this compressed time, we can help amplify what you’re already doing… and that’s what we’re the best at.
- You haven’t fully dialed in your online marketing strategy and can use our expertise and our team to help accelerate your progress (or you want to take it to the next level).
- You are healthy enough to be able to get outdoors and do the things we’ll be doing . For CarrotCamp: We’ll be heading just out of town to the North Umpqua River (near Trevor’s house) for some hiking and dinner. Sunday evening we have a special gathering planned to soak in the views at a local winery.
- You are experienced and have value that you’re willing to share with others. Be ready to be transparent & share your struggles so we can help you through them. A vital part of the mastermind I run is conversations are usually around happiness & impact. We WILL dial in your lead-gen strategy… but most importantly, help you make breakthroughs in life.
- You understand that one idea, connection, or system can add multiples to your income… and you’re ready to show up looking for it. With the caliber of people here, you’ll find it.
- You want the inner workings of Carrot and access to our team… we’re an open book and will share anything you want to see while you’re here. Our experts will help you strategize & implement
- You’re in it for the relationships as much as the ROI. I value people more than anything. I’m looking for people who also see the relationship as the most valuable part of the “transaction” instead of the direct money you earn from it.
What Will I experience at CarrotCamp?
First off, this isn’t a vacation and you won’t be lounging by the pool for hours on end.The days at CarrotCamp are structured purposefully to have you engaged mentally throughout the day. We will have fun but come expecting to put in some work and leave with the following:
- Specific marketing ideas that’ll return your investment 10x over within 12 months
- Some implementation work done on your website, PPC campaigns, FB retargeting and/or strategy done on-site during CarrotCamp from my team. We can’t do it all during those 2 days, but we’re going to implement like mad on our end FOR YOU on those areas above to give you a massive advantage when you get home
- New connections, friendships and potential JV partners that you can foster and grow for years after CarrotCamp is over
- A clear strategy on how you can grow your business to the next level
- A clearer path to finding your purpose and passion in life and business
- A peak behind the scenes here at Carrot and how we run a multi-million dollar operation (I’m an open book, I’ll show you our systems, processes, the bumps and bruises we’ve gone through, EVERYTHING)
- A greater connection with nature and yourself
- … and the desire to go back and make your business and life more purposeful and profitable
Now… Can We Deliver On All Of That?We’re going to surround you with key members of the Carrot team and execute the highest-leverage marketing strategies for and with you during those 2 days, making sure you get back home with new systems and strategy built into your business. But, the biggest thing I want to focus on delivering to that small group, is a shift in perspective on how to run a company. A shift in perspective on your purpose in life and how to infuse that into your business. A shift in perspective on work-life integration. And a shift in perspective on what the next phase in your life and business can look like.
“YES! I want in!”CarrotCamp isn’t cheap and it isn’t for everyone. We only have 15 seats total. The tuition is
- All fees related to the activities we’ll be doing ($200 value)
- Dinners and Lunches on Monday and Tuesday (plus a drink at our “Welcome Hour” on Sunday evening) ($250 value)
- All implementation work we’re able to do within the Monday and Tuesday time frame. Any work too large outside of the Monday and Tuesday time blocks our team has may be extra… on a case by case basis. But we’ll make it fair all around. ($2k+ value)
- Masterminding with other high-level entrepreneurs and investors (priceless)
- Our strategy minds from Carrot working on your business for 2 days to help you scale ($3k+ value)
- Carrot surprises while you’re here 🙂
- Lot’s o’ fun 🙂
Ready to Join the Waitlist for CarrotCamp?
Tentative Schedule of Events
Sun. Sept 10th, 2023
- Anytime before 3:00pm You choose to arrive Sunday afternoon or night.
- 🍷 3:00pm In the afternoon we’ll get together at one of Oregon’s best wineries hangout for drinks, dinner, and fellowship.
Mon. Sept 11th, 2023
- 7:15am We’ll begin early in the morning at Carrot HQ for an optional workout in our in-house gym w/ our personal trainer. Don’t want to work out? No biggie, arrive at 9am sharp to dive in!
- 9:00am We’ll start with a powerful “Life Optimizing” exercise, then dive into mastermind sessions.
- 4:00pm We’ll wrap the day by getting out to a gorgeous hike along the North Umpqua river and having dinner.
Tue. Sept 12th, 2023
- 7:15am Early start to the day… We’ll begin with another optional workout w/ our personal trainer. Don’t want to work out? No problem, arrive at 9am sharp to dive in!
- 9:00am Meet at Carrot HQ where Trevor will lead a session on “Energy Work” and building your dream business
- 11:00am Dive into more mastermind sessions guided by Trevor, followed by lunch at a dangerously-tasty local restaurant
- 2:00pm Open sessions with Trevor & the Carrot team to help you “get stuff done”.
- Need SEO help? We’ll dial in your strategy.
- Need PPC help? Our PPC/Google Ads guy will roll up his sleeves on your campaigns.
- Need help with your team? Trevor and his exec assistant will work you through the moves you need to make.
- Need to dial in your website? Our Concierge rep will be on-site to do much of the design work for you.
- 5:30pm Closing Session + Action Plans (plus, finish implementation work w/ our team)
- 6:00pm Dinner at a local hangout with local wine + beer (great networking time!)
Ready to Join the Waitlist for CarrotCamp?
See What Past Campers Have Had To Say
“We do almost 250 deals a year. We had some incredible mastermind sessions with some really sharp people… and I learned some really great new tactics.”
“It’s one of the few masterminds left that are limited in number. So you really have an opportunity to dive deep into problems… it’s not a firehose of ideas. It allows you the ability to say, “This is my issue”